This compact combi boiler contains BAXI proven technology and packs it into a compact model to maximise your space requirements. As always, this means maximum heating and hot water performance, with the minimum of cost, but this time squeezed into the smallest of spaces.
Key features include:
- Backed by a 7-year parts and labour warranty.
- Available in 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW outputs.
- Exceptional hot water flows - from 9.8 litre/min to 16 litre/min.
- Built in filling loop to save time and to improve looks.
- A separate temperature control for central heating and domestic hot water to manage water pressure safely.
- Built in frost thermostat.
This really is a superb combi boiler for its size.
What you get for the price we offer
Our prices at LCH are second to none. We are able to offer you a fixed price for the replacement of your boiler with similar one, subject to the following:
- Your existing gas pipes must be the correct size (which is usually the case).
- Your current boiler must be reasonably close to the waste pipe or gully to run the condensate pipe (again, which is usually the case).
- It must also have a horizontal flue, with at least 300mm clearance to the nearest window or vent (again, usually the case).